Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

ESPN analyst on JT Daniels: ‘Should have everything he needs’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited May 2021 in General
imageESPN analyst on JT Daniels: ‘Should have everything he needs’

Georgia quarterback JT Daniels figures to be on the top quarterback prospects in the 2022 NFL Draft cycle. With a strong supporting cast, Daniels has the potential to be one of the best quarterbacks in the country.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ll take our chances against a loaded Clemson defense with Daniels and our receivers versus Clemson with no proven QB against our defense. I believe we can and will win in a tough, hard fought opener by 3 to 6 points. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    joelljoell Posts: 34 ✭ Freshman

@BornADawg

J.T. Daniels looked good at USC & the few games he played at UGA, but not elite. I strongly suspect Dabo would take D.J. Uiagalelei over Daniels right now. J.T. reminds me of what Dabo said after benching Kelly Bryant in favor of Trevor: "he's good enough to get us to the playoffs, but not the championship.

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He certainly does have what he needs to lead us to a championship. There is that luck thing too. These guys are talented enough with quality depth and should be favored in every game. I think the talk of this season will be Coach Monken's ability to scheme receivers open. Since 2017 Coach Saban and his staff have had outstanding game plans for all the different defenses they faced. OC and QB are the strengths of this team and that is a first for Coach Smart in Athens. Foot on the gas y'all. Go Dawgs.

• Options
    od_in_denver_dawgod_in_denver_dawg Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

The Ukulele threw for almost 800 yards in 2 games (one was 439 yards on Notre Dame) filling in for Lawrence... He's legit. Losing their RB is going to be deciding factor here. It's going to be a really good game. Dawgs by 90!

• Options
    huntbriz9huntbriz9 Posts: 11 ✭ Freshman

Daniels brings something to the table that in my opinion has being missing in the Georgia qb room for years... He brings an moxie and confidence that i really haven’t seen since Murray, and he’s got plenty of weapons around him to make him one of the better quarterbacks in the country this season.