Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH: JT Daniels, DJ Uiagalelei to take center stage in Georgia-Clemson opener

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited May 2021 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: JT Daniels, DJ Uiagalelei to take center stage in Georgia-Clemson opener

JT Daniels and DJ Uiagalelei will be two of the top quarterbacks in the country for the 2021 season.

Read the full story here

Comments

• PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I know it is nice to do video interviews, poscasts, etc. But it seems like Dawgnation is relying more and more on multimedia and less on writing. For those of us who work, it's convenient to skim through the articles and stories if/when we get a few minutes. I, along with probably many others, do not have 20 or 30 minutes to listen to a podcast or watch an streaming program about the dawgs, while at work. I usually, sadly, just skip them by. Please consider WRITING more and recording less. Go Dawgs!

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With all due respect to Clemson and DJ, maybe homerism in full throttle on my part, but I’ll take JT Daniels all day long. If our beloved Dawgs show up vs. Clemson and hunker down and play their A game this game though I imagine very tough is also very winnable for UGA. Coaches & players are gonna have to work very, very hard with every available time slot they have to be as good as they possibly can. I am delighted and very impressed with JT and his targets Receivers, TE’s, RB’s meeting in CA. on THEIR own time to work and develop better chemistry. That shows a ton of dedication, motivation, and maturity to me. We as Dawgs fans can be proud of these guys !! They are trying, they are putting in that extra. And to Me that counts for Allot !! Go Dawgs !! P.S. Now go out there and get that W vs. Clemson in Sept. I have faith in you Hairy Dawgs that you can get er done !!

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't see the podcast nor do I want to spend that amount of time listening to most of them. WRITE FELLAS!!

I have no idea what you guys said, but here is my take:

Daniels has more game experience than DJ and this in itself should be an advantage for the Dawgs. However, DJ is a true dual-threat QB that is a large load to bring down, and he can run the ball well. Daniels' scrambling abilities apparently have improved, but I do expect Clemson's D-line to try and put constant pressure on JT. DJ has an excellent arm, but his O-line going into 2021 is in worse shape than the Dawg's work-in-progress O-line. At least we have the talent there and just need to figure out which pieces fit best in which spots. We'll need to get some pressure on DJ and still be able to contain his running threat. His legs may be my biggest fear - especially when it comes to first game passing jitters.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If our O-Line plays well, we win. If not....

• MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior