Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Top California offensive line prospect Earnest Greene has Georgia visit planned

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited May 2021 in Article commenting
imageTop California offensive line prospect Earnest Greene has Georgia visit planned

BELLFLOWER, Calif. — Earnest Greene has heard all about the $80 million Georgia football building, and he said he’ll be making an unofficial visit to Athens in June.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,123 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It will be tough, but UGA needs to land this whale. He is the real deal. Jordan Davis type. Big, athletic, aggressive lineman.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If his people are from Savannah, then they must be awesome.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Somebody get this young man and his family to some of the fine seafood eating to be had in Savannah !! That’ll help get him down here !! Best wishes to him and his family !! Go Dawgs !! Best wishes from me and my family to All of Dawg Nation !! Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend as we pause to Honor & Remember our great Americans that have their very lives for our Freedom. Freedom is Not Free.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He's ranked as the number 2 interior lineman in the nation, what's not to like. I believe if UGA could sign players that are ranked at least number 1 through number 10 at their playing position each season, it would be a lot easier to develop those players for championship runs. UGA does sign some players that are ranked number 1 or number 2, but it's a rare occasion.

• PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sure. But take him in January. If you take this kid to Savanah, in July, the heat, humidity, and BUGS will make him a LOCK for USC. 🤣🤣

• JackJack Posts: 86 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm not sure what the UGA coaches say to these prized OL & DL but it really resonates with these young players. Can't wait to see this 2022 class put together. It could be one for the ages!!!