Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Priority Georgia RB target Branson Robinson sets commitment date to honor his late uncle

SystemSystem Posts: 10,466 admin
edited June 2021 in Article commenting
imagePriority Georgia RB target Branson Robinson sets commitment date to honor his late uncle

DawgNation's daily pulse on UGA recruiting from Jeff Sentell

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man, I sure hope he becomes a Dawg! Come be a Dawg, Mr. Robinson!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Amen ! I hope he becomes a Dawg to !! Very mature young man sounds to me.And love his positive Can Do attitude ! I fully agree, come to UGA Mr. Robinson !!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commit to the G!!!!

• Options
    dawg4lyfedawg4lyfe Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

Would absolutely love to have this young dude on our team!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Here's to you, Mr. Robinson...

With having the almost guarantee of a high yield passing attack the next few years, that should open up more running lanes for our RB's. Hence longer, more productive runs. The kind of runs that the pro -Scouts love to "ooh and ah" over. Teams won't be able to or shouldn't be able to load the box and dare us to pass, like they have.