Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Missed out on dawgnation Invasion bus?

jtdawg2020jtdawg2020 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior
edited July 2021 in General

Anyone else missed out on the bus to Charlotte and interested in getting something together on a smaller scale?

Comments

• Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Missed out, too. Would have definitely jumped on if I had known about it.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2021

I'm down JT bro! You can drive my truck and i'll hang out on the drinker side. Tuneage will consist of Tracy Lawrence, Brooks & Dunn, John Anderson, Alan Jackson and just a tickle of George Strait....nothing against Strait, but by the time we work through the listed artists and get to Strait it will be time to flip over to dawg radio.

We can load the smoker if you want and maybe do a few butts, but I am always down with keeping it simple with just a hot dog, cheese dip, and pigs in a blanket (smaller version of a hot dog if you didn't know) I will bring the cooler of miller (it’s pretty much a combo of beer and water so no need to bring H20 for hydration) to wet the back necks. We will save the good stuff for after the blowout win.

You down?

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not trying to horn in or anything but does your truck have a back seat? If not I have an awesome set of outdoor recliners that could go in the bed.

• Options

You’re in luck dawgbones bro! Back seat check…I can remove the kid seats. The wife might be upset because when I put them back in and say “good enough” is apparently vastly different than a “good enough” from the firehouse install. Personally, I think she just wants to strut around them. Anyways, bed check… if want to hang in drinker side I could hang in the back. We can make it work either way

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If @JRT812 and @DawgBones are in, then I'm in too. I don't have tix to the game, but that might be a good sign. Last time I road tripped from Athens to Charlotte was to see the Grateful Dead. Didn't have tix then either, but it all worked out. Beautifully.

• Options

of course Anotherdawg bro! Not having tickets and then overpaying some dude on the corner for tickets that might or might not work is half the fun