Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia recruiting: Social media sounds off on Branson Robinson becoming next member of ‘RBU’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,467 admin
edited July 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia recruiting: Social media sounds off on Branson Robinson becoming next member of ‘RBU’

Branson Robinson committed to Georgia on Thursday, becoming the newest member of the 'RBU' fraternity.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Even though he is committed, keep recruiting him as if he isn't. It's still a long time until signing day.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UGA needs to recruit some new top talent at WR to go with the new top talent at RB. If you want to be an "air raid" offense, then you need those fighter jets to take pressure off the ground attack. 2022 class QB recruit, check. 2022 class RB recruit, check. 2022 class WR recruit, can't declare check yet. Come on coach Hankton, find some WR's that want to be Dawgs.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, Penn State got Dennis-Sutton..best of luck young man.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is great news and Branson appears to be a superstar on and off the field. I know the 247 Composite ranks him as the 4th best running back, but ESPN has him at #2 and Rivals has him as the #1 RB and a 5-star. Go Dawgs and welcome Branson!!!

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m not sure why we were optimistic about this guy. I realize he had UGA listed in his final 3-4 teams, but 100% of the “crystal balls” had him headed to Penn State and those predictions were with “high confidence”. On the flip side, the Crystal balls had Branson headed to Athens so I’m ecstatic he made the right decision and the crystal balls were correct. GoDawgs!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to Dawg Nation young man !! Can’t wait to see you gashing opposing Ds between the hedges !! Go Dawgs !!