Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

A life long Fan here!

OldSaltyDawgFanOldSaltyDawgFan Posts: 220 ✭✭✭ Junior

We are getting more and more Georgia home-grown elites!
CKS is doing a phenomenal job so far.
As a fan base we are adjusting to the rarefied air up here.
It's nice....................we want our competition strong and feisty.
Under current rules we cannot sign them all.
That's too bad.
As a life long Dawg fan I can only compare my current fandom to the days when old number 34 was striking fear every Saturday.
I am in fandom heaven.
Merry Christmas to all and keep the faith strong............we commin!

Comments

• ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Merry Christmas! Ive been a Dawg Fan since I was a child in the early 90s. I've been waiting for this my whole life pretty much. Hunker Down Dawgs!

• PeachCoDawgPeachCoDawg Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great times my friends. The next 3-4 years are going to be very interested and exciting. With CKS at the helm, I don't see a drop coming any time soon as far as coaching and recruiting. Merry Christmas to all

• corai3corai3 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Greene and Pollack teams made me fall in love with the Dawgs...There have been ups and downs since then, but through and through I'm a Dawg for life now.

• Lith729Lith729 Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ Junior

Been a Dawg fan ever since I first set foot on campus during the Ray Goff years. I grew up in NY, so really never had any college team to call my own until I went to school in the south. I am loving these few weeks where we are at the center of the college football world. And no matter what happens this year, we should be in great shape for years to come.

Merry Christmas, and Go Dawgs!!!

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawg fan since being woken up to head to JAX for the Florida vs UGA game when I was four. The only itmes I remember is it being cold, my late grandfather pouring too much salt on my tomatoes at the Waffle House, and him giving me a stuffed Uga. Made my trip! Just gave the same Uga to my baby boy who was born this past June.

Merry Christmas to all!