Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Todd Monken presents interesting comparison for Georgia pass catcher Arik Gilbert

SystemSystem Posts: 7,420 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageTodd Monken presents interesting comparison for Georgia pass catcher Arik Gilbert

Todd Monken had some interesting things to say about Georgia pass catcher Arik Gilbert.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope that we can live up to the hype on scoring a bunch and I'm not overly concerned about the receiving core. I want to know that we can pick up that third and 2 or 4th and 1 by running. we haven't done so well on that in recent years

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Amen! I pray the days of 3 straight runs up the middle and 1 yard to go are LONG gone!

I wish Fromm had had this receiver corps to make him look good, but I am so pulling for JT!

I know Munson would find something to be negative about, but I am so pumped for this season! I cannot remember being so excited for all of the offensive weapons this team has and how much fun they will be to watch.

Go Dawgs!