Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Sony Michel traded to Los Angeles Rams, reunited with former college coach Thomas Brown

SystemSystem Posts: 7,418 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageSony Michel traded to Los Angeles Rams, reunited with former college coach Thomas Brown

Sony Michel has a new home with the Los Angeles Rams

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Entienne out for the season already.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've been wishing for success for Stafford for years...this could be my new favorite team.

Although I don't watch many NFL games, I have certain teams that I pull for.

The Rams are now one of them.

The Falcons...NAH...

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck with the Rams, Sony! LA got a great one with this trade..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good luck Sony, Stafford, and all of you DGDs on the Rams and elsewhere in the League. Sorry I don't watch anymore since the kneeler got himself famous, but I still check the box scores for DGDs.

And, most importantly, get healthy ASAP, and

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

It would appear New England is moving on. A trade at this time in this particular case seems a bit unusual

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 380 ✭✭✭ Junior

No just a better back took his job and Sony hasn’t really done anything outside his first year in the league

• Options
    Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree, the Pats are in good shape at RB, especially with the emergence of Stevenson. Taylor and Harris look promising as well. I’m glad to see Michel go to LA. If he can stay healthy, I believe he will have a great career with the Rams! With all the DGD’s on their roster it gives me another team (one that I feel has a good chance to do very well) to pull for in the NFL. I can’t help it, I’ll always be a Falcons fan even when they stink.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2021

Only a CLOWN (or a closet Gator fan) would down vote that post.. Which are you?