Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football breakout star Adam Anderson aiming for 20 sacks

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football breakout star Adam Anderson aiming for 20 sacks

Adam Anderson came to Georgia knowing Kirby Smart would put him in the best position to succeed.

Read the full story here

Comments

• plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

licking my chops for him,, Good luck my man. DGD

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope he makes himself comfortable in the clemson backfield. Go Dawgs!!

• 3dawgknight3dawgknight Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

I'll take 10 of those against Clems son!

• plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

who would vote down, a positive comment about a player? Whats wrong with you people?

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m astounded by the dv of that post. I’ve no problem with others down voting something if they don’t agree or are offended……etc. But that’s absurd, I can’t fathom why a GA fan would ever feel the need to dv such a positive and harmless statement. Ridiculous!!!

• stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

4.3 and 250 will be amazing.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"But that’s absurd, I can’t fathom why a GA fan would ever feel the need to dv such a positive and harmless statement. Ridiculous!!!"

It's happened to me more than once. Give a positive opinion and someone downvotes it. One time it was when I said I believed we will be able to score 40 points a game on average. Go figure. Probably someone who took exception to some of my other posts where I might have offered an opinion they didn't like(and that's fine) and just hit the downvote when they saw who made the post. "oh yeh, that guy." Downvote his blank!

As long as they can hide behind their computers in anonymity it will continue to happen. If you don't like something someone says then offer a better, more intelligent opinion or argument, or at least try to. I have downvoted a couple of times when the content seemed to be a troll spewing negativity but not just because I disagreed with someone's honest opinion.

• Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree with that. I don’t take any issues with being dv, but there are some that I just can’t understand. Like you, if someone disagrees with what I’m thinking, I’d like to hear why they disagree. I haven’t been on this forum long, but I’ve had someone change my mind or understand a different point of view a few times here already. That is one of the main reasons I started participating in these threads.

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, as I’ve said before, there is a total loser coming on here and not commenting, just down voting.