Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH: Jake Fromm’s fancy footwork keys 13-yard touchdown run for Buffalo Bills

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Jake Fromm’s fancy footwork keys 13-yard touchdown run for Buffalo Bills

Former Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm showed off some nifty moves in scrambling 13 yards for a touchdown that closed out the scoring in the Buffalo Bills 19-0 win over the Green Bay Packers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 379 ✭✭✭ Junior

Cool, but this has nothing to do with the current team and preparing for Clemson. We want team news and original stories Mike “I want to be a ESPN reporter” Griffith. I’m just going to start calling you Peter Griffin from now on, lol!

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m pulling for Jake, you can believe that! He’s a DGD! And I like keeping up with our recent Dawgs.

GO DAWGS!

• Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I welcome any good news about former Dawgs! I wish Fromm the best, just like I wish the best for all Dawgs in the NFL. They are making UGA proud in the league just as they did in Athens!

• brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 320 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mike, I and MANY others thoroughly enjoy your work. While some clearly don't understand this, the concept of DawgNation is all-inclusive. If we're interested in the future of the program (ie recruiting), then it only makes sense that this interest extends to the past as well. Thanks for all that you do and keep up the great work!

• DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited August 2021

All Fromm needed was a shot, just like at UGA. In the right offense (and UGA's was not the right one), he could come in for an injured starter, and never give the job up.

#DGD

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have zero interest in the NFL except for news about Georgia players especially DGD heroes such as Jake from State Farm Fromm, a total winner.

Go Dawgs!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If you took an honest survey better than 75% of Dawgs fans want to hear about former Georgia players. This being a slow no new news Monday what does it hurt to hear about Jake Fromm and other former Dawgs and what's going on in their lives. Their is always going to be Scrooge though with their Ba-Humbug.