Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart: 3 Georgia football concerns against Clemson

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart: 3 Georgia football concerns against Clemson

ATHENS — The college football world is looking in on the Georgia football opener with Clemson this week, and with good reason.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i’m going to record this game (as I do most Dawg games) so I can go back and watch the battles in the trenches. I admit I get too caught up trying to watch where the ball is and who the ball carrier is and miss a lot of action in other areas. This should be a real battle of heavyweights. Good chance to showcase SEC dominance over the All Cupcake Conference. Go Dawgs!

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I get that the secondary might be a concern with the lack of experienced depth. But I think Griffith gets it backwards in calling the star position the most concerning. That's the one position back there where we have somewhat of a known quantity in Brini, and he did well the last time we saw him back there. There's talent at the CB positions, but those guys have yet to be called upon, at least in in any meaningful way in a Georgia uniform.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I record all UGA games (as I'm sure many of you do) and delete the ones we don't win. Those recorded games get me through the off-season without suffering violent withdrawal reactions.

• stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

@rhbatch you are keeping the wrong ones.