Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football vs. Clemson Live In-Game Blog from Bank of America Stadium

SystemSystem Posts: 10,701 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football vs. Clemson Live In-Game Blog from Bank of America Stadium

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Georgia football entered Bank of America Stadium as the only SEC underdog of the weekend, a most unusual stat fact preceding what appears to be a most interesting game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Looks like The "U" is back.....

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Another time Cook is tackled by a small toe. Unbelievable.

• Options

This is an offense that can keep up with bama. SMH. Sorry, I trust the clemson offense to make enough adjustments more than Ga. Can't stop committing penalties.

• Options

Missed tackle. . Great. Now they are about to be trailing

• Options

Yes this is a playoff game and it's a good **** game so far both teams are competing. This was never going to be a pushover game. This team has beaten Alabama we have not beaten Alabama so they know what it takes to win.

• Options

Ga still s-u-c-k-s at running the ball. What an embarrassing display. Can't throw the ball farther then 6 yards. The longer Ga doesn't score, the sooner they will be trailing. This is Kirby ball. Trying to wear them out. With time of possession. This isn't 2014. You don't have them backs back there.

• Options

Way to coach special teams Muschump. ITS SIMPLE, IF NO RETURN STAY AWAY. I can teach that. 5 minutes to go. Now Clemson will even the T.O.P. and get the ball first in the 2nd half.

• Options

All right second half is going to tell the tale. This is a good football game

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

All this hype this summer and there you have it Kirby ball 🎯 JT Fromm edition let’s goooo Defense!!!!!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs giving me stomach ulcers tonight! I pray we get it going in the second half. Let's GATA, Dawgs!

GO DAWGS!

• Options

I tell you what I don't know how this is going to end but that defense is eating

• Options

I just don't think the Defense can pitch a shutout. The offense HAS GOT to score on this 1st drive of the 2nd half. Defense needs to keep doing what they are doing, except pass interference penalties. Get off the field on 3rd downs. Gave up 2 3rd down conversions.

• Options

This offense is definitely over-rated.

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2021

Why was Marcus Rosemy on special teams? Will he be back tonite? When you are thin at receiver it makes no sense.

• Options

Up 10-0, have a chance to put it away, and they go to Kirby ball. 2 runs up the middle and attempted pass for a sack then punt. When you can force a team have to throw with that pass rush, would be great. The offense needs to score a td. It's not working on offense, you will not wear down the Clemson defense

• Options

Now time for prevent defense. 3rd and 9 and drop 8. When blitzing has worked. About to be a 1 score game. Way to go ga. SMH

• Options

Great prevent offense ga. Way to probably have just cost this game. Maybe atleast JTD will stop worrying about the Heisman, because he is no longer in the running now. Lol. With this poor offense, 2nd in the east is a high possibility. 3 and out, so the defense has to go right back out there after being on the field for 10 plays. Wow.

• Options

4 P.I. calls is killing the defense

• Options

Can the offense pick up 3 1st downs and at least kick a fg? That is what a wannabe champion should be able to do.

I don't know if this a real Clemson offense, but still played great defensively.