Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Instant observations from Georgia’s 10-3 win over Clemson

SystemSystem Posts: 10,701 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageInstant observations from Georgia’s 10-3 win over Clemson

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Kirby Smart has talked a lot about havoc, and Saturday night his Georgia Bulldogs put that concept into action.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2021

What a Defense, and what a game! All I can say is..GoDAWGS!! 🐾🏈🐾

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So Very, Very Proud of this Dawgs Team !!! Way to go Dawgs!! Way to go !!! Y’all made this ole Dawgs fan SO Happy tonight !! Go Dawgs !!!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Heck of a game and with most of our first team receivers out we should move to Number 2 behind Bama in the next ranking.

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 351 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Go Dawgs! This D deserves the "Junkyard" designation!

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 369 ✭✭✭ Junior

Go Dawgs. Game ball to Nizalek (sp?) for keeping Clemson backed up all night.

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Announcers say UGA will move up to #2. BS. I bet they move up to #4, with Clemson dropping to #5. Polls never have respect for UGA.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a win!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    sfalexansfalexan Posts: 24 ✭✭ Sophomore

I believe it was Camarda punting. He was excellent and showed why quality punting is a weapon. I was certain the shanked FG would bite us, but we were overall really good on special teams.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great game D!!!! It might be time for a new wr coach our wide outs always look like they never ever played football

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think this defense deserves the title "Junkyard Dawgs"!!

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

OUR DEFENSE ROCKS,,,,,GO DAWGS. End of 1st half when we stopped them, had to return, because of punt return problem, and stopped them again, after a pick six. Those guys were warriors, tired and **** it up,,, but they came through like warriors. Three return trips to the action with no pts scored is a testiment.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Praise the Lord my Dawgs beat clemson!! It’ll be nice and quiet from their obnoxious fans here in northeast Georgia. Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The Dawgs defense out played the Clemson defense tonight. Both teams offense layed a Giant Egg.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great win over Clemson, and the icing on the celebration cake is those yellow wasps lost 22 to 21. I guess they are still rebuilding. This is the third year since Paul Johnson stepped down.

• Options
    msj917msj917 Posts: 18 ✭✭ Sophomore

The Defense was lights out and obviously watching on television and lacking formal football education I do not know why when we are having success with one feature of our offense we go completely away from it for series of downs. The running game exposed a weakness in the second half and we went away from it until 459 in the 4th. Thankfully no damage was done. With this being said great game and win! Go Dawgs!