Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

West Coast DAWGS love

christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Adam Sandler recently seen out here wearing his DAWGS gear.

Comments

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2021

Not sure he is, strictly speaking. Thinking maybe we've reached a level of coolness (or whatever the modern term is), that Georgia swag will start showing up here and there more frequently- like Cowboys, Yankees, Knicks, and Lakers apparel.

Between ATL and the massive film/TV presence in Georgia, I think our college football program (if we can continue to build/maintain elite status) will have more national cachet than schools like Alabama, Clemson, Ohio St., or Oklahoma, since those places have no sex appeal for the trend setters (who are primarily in NY and LA.)

Will be interesting to see if this benefits us in the new NIL era.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,649 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2021

I think the entire nation is excited about some new blood. Everyone is on Bama/OSU/Clemson overload.

• donmedeirosdonmedeiros Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Add OU to those three and the elites aren't looking as elite - at least so far. Yesterday I wondered if we are seeing a shift going on - more good teams, .less great teams, more parity. Those 4 teams have been underwhelming to say the least.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,649 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Concur. There does seem to be a bit of a power shift happening....especially at the mid levels with Go5 teams beating solid P5 teams.

• emanresuemanresu Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

California cool! I love it! 😎😎😎