Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog: Georgia 7, Vanderbilt 0, First Quarter

SystemSystem Posts: 10,466 admin
edited September 2021 in Article commenting
imageLive Blog: Georgia 7, Vanderbilt 0, First Quarter

Welcome to today’s game day blog with live scoring, news and injury updates

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bowers is going to the NFL. This kid is an absolute mismatch how did they allow him to leave California

• Options

I bet Tennessee wish they would have offered ladd now

• Options

What's going on with that field seem like everybody's slipping around

• Options

Absolute punishment.... Even though the coaches act like that game last year didn't matter going into this year yeah it mattered

• Options

I wonder are they going to call this game at halftime?

• Options

What's going on with that field that's turf. Guys are having problems keeping their feet.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All I'm hoping for now is; no injuries and not having to watch that qb run all over the place because UGA is playing prevent defense.

GO DAWGS!!!!

• Options

And here we go. What about putting in the quarterbacks we're going to have a future with I just don't understand this.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Look at all the UGA red in the stands!

Absolutely awesome!

• Options

Okay can we put JT back in the game or can we let Beck or Brock play Kirby for the love of God why why do you do this. Hey Mike after the game go live so I can ask Kirby these questions please.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

And another thing I didn't want to see. Bennett throwing picks. SMH.

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Typical Kirby. Have the chance to embarrass an SEC opponent and begins coaching like it’s 1992.

• Options

I can't wait to Bennett graduate put the starter in and keep working the offense. what are we doing , why Kirby? somebody needs to hire a private investigator to find out what does Bennett have on Kirby. It's like he has to make Bennett feel good

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited September 2021

And just like always when we have a chance to get National respect here comes up the middle and a cloud of dust and kirbys son in law Stetson smh Does he have footage of Kirby out cheating or something 😡😡😡😡😡

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’m sorry for Zeus; but does anyone else feel like cook is HANDS DOWN our best back… both outside, and between the tackles.

• Options

And now we look sloppy. I love Kirby but Jesus Christ I just don't understand this sometimes he coaches himself out of the football game

• Options

1st qrt 35 points 2nd qrt 0 wonder what changed....

• Options

Mike at the end of the game ask Kirby why in the hell did he put Stetson Bennett in the second quarter please. I promise you I will donated $1,000 to any cause you want. This makes no sense man.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited September 2021

It is sad that Georgia scored 35 in the first quarter but only 3 points in the second against Vanderbilt. The offense look lackadaisical after the lead and when Bennett entered the game. I hope Bennett best game is behind him with that UAB performance.

• Options

somebody please call Nashville and ask Kirby Smart to play Beck or vandegrift please please