Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Further doubt cast onto injury status of JT Daniels before Arkansas game

2»

Comments

• Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 169 ✭✭✭ Junior

JT Daniel's at this point will be the starting QB for UGA next year do to his consistency of injury after injury week after week season after season.

and

His draft status declines every game and every quarter he his limited in and or doesn't play in

The 2021 season so far has been special even with the high amount of injuries this program has been besieged with. So, UGA fans should feel fortunate to have a solid back up QB in The Mailman going into the heart of our schedule and playing a high ranked opponent today in Arkansas Between The Hedges.

Go Dawgs

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Agreed. I alsothink CKS has wasted opportunities with Edwards. Having him run behind a 3rd or 4th string o-line and 3rd string qb. When the defense knows they are going to hand the ball off. And he still does pretty good. I think he should get a chance to play with the 1's, when a pass is highly likely. He runs mean and hard.

Just so sick of underachieving wbecause of injuries. I know they haven't as of now, but, defense wins this game 17-13, on the field for 35+minutes this week. Then continues next week, then the next week. Just will get worse as time goes on. I know I'm a debbie downer, but I just won't complete control of the opponents. With all the hype of this season, a loss can and probably will effect recruiting.

All these injuries are really hurting his draft stock. Is he too soft? I still think UGA should win this game, just because they can bring so much talent at you, but I just can't even handle close games. If JT starts and plays well, then I think UGA wins comfortably. My only worry is Kirby. Will he get up by 17-20 points and then play prevent offense and defense, just to not make Pittman look bad? I hope for the best for the Pit Boss, but just not today. Attack, attack and attack for 60 minutes and no slowing down. Let's be honest, the pundits all think the clemson game isn't much anymore, so let's see what they say if UGA beats Arkansas. Beat them by 30, as the movie says "leave no doubt".

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!