Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Coaches Poll Top 25 rankings Week 7: Georgia moves into top spot after loss to Alabama

SystemSystem Posts: 10,482 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageCoaches Poll Top 25 rankings Week 7: Georgia moves into top spot after loss to Alabama

Georgia football moved into the top spot of this week's Coaches Poll

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Really Connor? Read your title before you put it out. Idiot. Georgia into no. 1 spot after loss to alabama???

• Options
    JimmyBobJimmyBob Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior

What do you expect? Bill King is the only professional writer on this site. Most of us spend more time proofing our work emails than Mike and Connor spend on their articles. DN is a joke.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That very headline caught me by surprise as well.....we lost to Alabama?

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm not sure who is "responsible" for the headlines. I'm also not sure who is "responsible" for proofreading articles.

Yesterday I was reminded by someone who supports their family by working hard at their job that he wouldn't have an income were he as sloppy and incompetent as DawgNation staff writers frequently appear to be.

I've even been criticized by a staff writer for pointing out what a crappy job he does. No apologies for a sloppy job.

Why not spend a minute or two proofreading?

None of us are perfect, but some of us don't seem to be interested in even going through the motions. A few errors will always escape our efforts, but DawgNation staff writers could use a few Journalism 101 lessons from Bill King.

I do not believe Connor Riley is an idiot. Far from it. After all, somebody lost to Alabama last night, right?

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

rather than focus on the bad lead-in. Congrats to the Dawgs for moving into the nr 1 spot. Well deserved . I hope we can get a few folks back on the field as I am sure that Kentucky and Florida are licking their chops to get a chance to deliver a crushing blow to our successful season.

• Options
    GrayDawgGrayDawg Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When did Georgia lose to Alabama? Title of the article needs some work.

• Options
    SmokeOnTheWaterSmokeOnTheWater Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

Wow, not only is your passive negative schtick and UGA hate ridiculous but your grammar and sentence structure gets worse with each article. Newsflash: Dawgs lose to Bama in Connors dreams.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yes it does. But what seems more unfair is OSU loses to a top 10 team Oregon, and drops to no. 10. While Bama loses to an unranked A&M team and only moves to 5? That is complete bias. They are making sure they leave a way for bama to get in the playoffs. SMH

GO DAWGS!!!!!!