Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

No. 1-ranked Georgia opens as huge favorite over Kentucky in SEC centerpiece game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageNo. 1-ranked Georgia opens as huge favorite over Kentucky in SEC centerpiece game

ATHENS — The Georgia football game with Kentucky will have a premium build-up, even if the oddsmakers don’t expect it to produce too close of a result.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JimmyBobJimmyBob Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well done, Mike. Looks like you found the spell check. Now, how hard was that, really?

• FlallnaturalFlallnatural Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman
    edited October 2021

Saw the line right now at -22 which literally took my breath away. I watched Kentucky manhandle LSU. I have no idea how anyone thinks we are an even bigger favorite over Kentucky than any of the other ranked opponents we have played so far. Kentucky is legit and I am genuinely worried with all the injuries we have.

• TIMLAW10TIMLAW10 Posts: 46 ✭✭ Sophomore

Get back to me in January. Celebrating even acknowledging this it the true rat poison.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m just gonna keep saying what I’ve been saying: I Believe in these Dawgs !! The whole football program. And I really don’t care that much about the score just get that W, and not many people will care after it’s all said and done at the end of Post season play !! Go Dawgs !!

• Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

We need elite fans again - in the seats early and loud at the right time. I remember in the 1980's when the alumni side was a quiet sit-on-your-hands dead zone. I hope College Game Day, a 3:30 start, and a ranked SEC opponent fires everyone up. Glad it's a home game both for the noise and for a slightly expanded roster. No injuries and no UGA targeting calls.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thinking the same thing. I hope it goes OVER and the line is 10.

GO DAWGS!!!!!