Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia cornerback Derion Kendrick making most of second chance after leaving Clemson

SystemSystem Posts: 11,086 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia cornerback Derion Kendrick making most of second chance after leaving Clemson

ATHENS — Georgia football is anything but “Last Chance U,” but for senior cornerback Derion Kendrick, it might as well have been.

Read the full story here

Comments

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

I swear, every time I come on this site and see a headline that leads with a player's name, I hold my breath.

Anyway, nice little read!

• bobebobe Posts: 205 ✭✭✭ Junior

They should fix the article categories and start utilizing tags.

• MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 268 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2021

Thrilled to see Derion Kendrick doing so well and I hope it continues. I think two things are in play here; a player has to realize he needs to make a change and the UGA culture under Kirby Smart. Those two things have made this a positive transition for Derion. If either one was lacking, he wouldn't have been nearly as successful. Go DAWGS!!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ditto. Have said the same thing on a couple of occasions. Hold your breath when you see a name in the masthead. Good piece on Kendrick. Clemson's loss, UGA's gain.

• DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Derion has been quietly putting on a thunderous DGD season. Love the run support, tenacious to the bone.😎

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

DK has been awesome for us, and a blessing to us.