Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog: Georgia 0, Missouri 0, first quarter

SystemSystem Posts: 10,518 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageLive Blog: Georgia 0, Missouri 0, first quarter

Welcome to the DawgNation live blog, where real-time scoring, news and injuries are updated throughout the game

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mizzou came to play....did UGA? Not so far. Bennett again? UGA defensive perimeter looks weak...they have good backs. It is early but I am stunned. I'll shut up for awhile.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options

This thing wasn't working for a while

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 256 ✭✭✭ Junior

UGA O-line getting whipped

• Options

Missouri has sold out to stop the run

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let’s hear from the couch QB experts how JT could have thrown that TD pass so much better than the perfect pass Stets threw.

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

SB got away with two balls that should have been picked. If JT is healthy, what Kirby is doing is the equivalent of coaching malpractice. I’m afraid the only way we will see JT is if SB gets hurt.

• Options
    rxmasterrxmaster Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

Worst rush defense in the country has sold out to stop the rush. Mizzou has zero respect for Bennett.

• Options
    edited November 2021

I'm done with the quarterback back comparison, you will see for yourself in the sec championship or the playoffs against a quality defense. The year J t came out of high school they were two other quarterbacks higher than him. One went to Clemson won the national championship. The other came to Georgia sat on the bench the next year took his team to the playoffs then back to the playoffs then to the national championships both became first round picks. The third quarterback in that class is sitting on the bench at Georgia right now that's JT Daniels from California. Bennett they are running a different offense when he's in there. And the same with JT.

Go Dawgs

• Options
    CigarDawgCigarDawg Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe a little less air underneath so the receiver doens't have to go all the way to the line to catch it and the defender has time to close in?

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Even on touchdowns, SB underthrows a wide open receiver.

• Options
    CigarDawgCigarDawg Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

See what I mean? The receiver had to come back and actually fight for that ball.

• Options

What? Stets throws another beautiful deep ball? What’s Kirby thinking?

• Options
    Jbayne1Jbayne1 Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

This is ridiculous. Stetson has thrown 4 int worth balls. Mizz dropped a pick, AD bailed him out, rosemy bailed him out, and Burton bailed him out. UGA is not beating any top 7 team with Bennett

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There’s a QB controversy at UGA lol 🙄. There’s Always some kind of controversy in Some folks minds lol .

• Options
    Jbayne1Jbayne1 Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

If you think that was a beautiful ball you have no concept of QB play 😂 that was a terrible pass and phenomenal catch. Burton wouldve easily scored a TD if the ball was actually thrown properly. Stet go lucky the CB didnt turn around or that was a pick.

4 int worthy passes. 1) incomplete to smith, defender drops it 2) ad Mitchell rips the ball from defender 3) rosemy rips the ball from defender 4) burton has to make a spectacular catch

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That's because Bennett is qb again. UGA is on pace to give up 200 yards rushing and have 88. Lol. I know the math isn't real. After Vandy had 250? I did miss the first part of the game, I finally got home just when Zeus broke that 15? yard run. Other then that run, not impressive running the ball. So Kirby gave 1 possession to JT?

Is anyone at the game? Is it as quiet as it seems on tv? UGA just seems to be unmotivated. This o-line is an absolute joke. It's ashame that 2 defensive players have to come in. Awesome to watch, but just risky. Can't afford any more injuries, especially on a play that should be done by the o-line. Just saying.

So serious question. Is Kirby trying to bite the hands that feed him? I mean in the fact, sticking with Bennett over giving JT more reps. Just don't know what to make of it.

Why is the 3rd string in there already? Wow, nice gash of a run by badie. If UGA comes out, this flat on defense next week, they will have already given up 21 points. I pretty sure UGA will win, and I can chalk it up to distractions. But, no other team is going to care about what's on UGA's mind.

Oh well. GO DAWGS!!!!!

• Options

That time of the month? If those receivers actually created some separation Stets wouldn’t have to thread the needle.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

For the life of me I can’t figure out how UGA has won all these games except the first one by double digits with Kirby at the helm. 🙄

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wanna puke watching us get man handled on the offensive line and Stetson still at qb.

if JT is hurt just let it be public knowledge, but if not . Why isn’t he playing????

those are not good deep balls! Those are lofted and gunna get picked.

our defense is asleep.

#Floridahangover