Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog: Georgia 0, Missouri 0, first quarter

Comments

• Options
    Jbayne1Jbayne1 Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

Lmao oh wow, you sure got me- making jokes about "time of the month" definitely proves a point 😂

Now back to football: 1) smith was double covered and the ball shouldn't have been thrown that way 2) very late throws on a come back routes to AD an RJS . Not the wr fault. You should never be waiting on a pass on that route 3) burton had CB beat by about 2-3 steps. If you want to talk football and break down plays we can.

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Quick 1H takes - D strong as usual but looking a little lethargic. OL getting pushed around. WR bailing Stets out with his under-throws. JT must have been demoted to water boy. Score doesn’t show how sluggish we look. Winning is winning but glad we are not playing a strong team this week!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

PUT JT IN GOOD GRIEF! This is punishment. What is Smart thinking? Stetson looks like a high school baller. Yeah...I get very emotional ...!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wow Kirby, with that potty mouth. Lol. Boy was he mad. Well, now he knows how UGA fans feel, watching Kirby try and control the offense. Lol.

• Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 200 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2021

I have a new thought on QB. Daniels does not even look like he has any thought of playing. I've not seen him with a helmet on the sideline for weeks. Same pose, hands on shoulder pads, staring into the distance. Last week despite an anemic offense, two INTs by Bennett, & the game being well in hand late, JT did not sniff the field. Offensive production has slipped every week since JT sat down. If this game turns into the blowout it should & JT does not play & considering he has only played in 3-4 games, I believe that he & the Dawgs are going to apply for a medical redshirt.

Kirby had to let JT knock off the rust. Although with four games & him getting on the field today, I think it would be difficult to convince anyone he deserves the extra redshirt. Who knows these days. Just good to see JT get some reps.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As Kirby obviously doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing he should be fired at end of this game. And. Georgia should seek out resumes from fans on Dawg Nation. But why wait till end of game go ahead fire him at halftime .🙄

• Options

Again, getting bailed out by receivers. The bowers catch shouldve been picked off. Against a better defense, we maybe score 10 points. We know our ceiling with stet, and its not a ring.

• Options

I don’t know much about foozeball oh football but I thought receivers were supposed to try to get as much separation as possible from defenders. And I also thought part of a receivers job was to “rip” contested balls away from defenders. I just hope our receivers keep “bailing out” Stets all day as it seems to cause the score to go up for the Dawgs. But like I said I don’t know anything about even though I’ve stayed at a Holiday Inn a few times.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DId they say that Vandy ran for 250 yards against these guys? LOL! Our guys are doing good to make it to the line of scrimmage before getting hit. Same ole same ole. I just don't get it. Yeh, we'll get the win, but we have some issues.

• Options

This is a good comment on your part. And is a distinct possibility. If it turns out to be the case it would explain things pretty quick. Might be that Kirby has made some sort of agreement with JT and his family along these lines. And there could be a proviso that JT could come in should Stets get in Real trouble. Not almost intercepted. Almost is good in horse shoes and hand grenades.

• Options

If JT is healthy and CKS doesn't put him in and get his some live game practice he's a fool. Plain and simple. If he truly is healthy. What's he saving him for?

• Options

Its called playing against the worst SEC defense, and one if the 5 worst in FBS. If youre needed receivers to continuously have to make up for terrible throws against bad competition, what do you think happens vs a competent defense? I too have stayed in a few holiday inns. Specifically in Athens, GA

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

I mentioned it before. Georgia run blocking is not the Georgia standard. They are so inconsistent that this will not get it done if they are trying to get to where they want to go. Vanderbilt had more yards rushing against Mizzou than Georgia right now.

• Options

Game is well in hand. Will we see JT?

• Options

Oh Ok I get it !! So that’s why the score is 33-3 . OK thanks for squaring me away. Can always learn something new. Enjoy the game…….. If you can.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Something is off with UGA...Kirby is running around like a lost ranting sheep. The offense is not superior to their "awful" defense. Stetson looks like a rookie. I hate these noon games, bad for UGA..generally. Oh well......

• Options
    edited November 2021

It’s pretty clear now that JT will likely not play any more meaningful snaps at UGA this year. He’s supposedly healthy and ready to play yet he’s not even warming up and looks disinterested on the sidelines. If he doesn’t play with this huge lead, he’s either more hurt than CKS let’s on or it’s been decided that Stetson is the QB for the rest of the year. So I’m done crying about JT, we will have to beat Bama with our D and hope Stetson can make a play or two. I give up trying to understand.

• Options

Hey some dude with the number 18 is in at QB. Kirby and his silly decisions again…….

• Options

Well I stand corrected as JT just went in…but will he just hand the ball off everytime?