Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia facing former teammate Cade Mays, Tennessee team that has come full circle

SystemSystem Posts: 10,468 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia facing former teammate Cade Mays, Tennessee team that has come full circle

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Georgia players will take on former teammate Cade Mays for the second time on Saturday in Neyland Stadium, keying a pivotal battle in the trenches.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Imo, the "toxic environment" comment, even if by his attorney, eliminated any chace CM could earn the title, DGD. Too bad. At least he can say he didn't abandon the dumpster fire, like so many others, wisely, did. He'll probably be a high draft pick. Maybe not as high if he were still at UGA. Stumpy must be proud.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Reddawg took the words that came to me reading this trivia.....Cade who? He finally disgraced himself along with his family at UGA. UGA is glad to take him on again. No problem. Tomorrow them Mr. Mays.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's gonna be a long day for the Mays brothers...Cooper especially having to deal with JD99...at least until the 2nd string comes in.

It's appropriate that UTjr decided to wear black!

I guess Cade thinks those tatts make him look bad.

At least their dad won't have to worry about high fouring tomorrow! LOL

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cade looks good in Orange..🤡

• Options

I bet they don't give daddy mays a folding chair to use during the game 😆

• Options
    ChewDawgChewDawg Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

According to rumors, Cade May's dad was the one who threw the mustard bottle during the Mississippi game. He threw the ketchup bottle also, with the other hand. However, there wasn't enough velocity to get it onto the field from the front row because of the missing pinkie. 🤣🤣

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Go Dawgs !!! Crush the Vols and make orange juice out of em !!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Throw Jordan Davis in front of Mays....he needs a lesson in humility. Thought he got it last season...needs a refresher course.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who will be across from Cade Mays?

I only care about winning. If that means Cade spends a lot of time on his backside or going backwards and getting holding penalties that's his problem.

He's going to find there is a toxic environment in Knoxville, too, at least for a few hours on Saturday.

He made a bad decision.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

“toxic environment”???

Mays and his family are the toxic elements here, along with Fields and his FOS daddy Pablo. These clowns and their slimy lawyers completely disgraced themselves by attempting to smear The University of Georgia. Fields and his disgusting manipulation of the Race Card got the ball rolling (I still wonder how his sister could stand to attend and compete in/for such a toxic environment, much less how her parents could let their baby girl stay at such a place)…And the 350 pounds of chewed bubble gum elder Mays is as big a joke for his “PTSD”. Get these clowns outta here.

• Options
    edited November 2021

Some of the post are hilarious! I bet the throw also looked like a wounded duck flying..