Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia report card: Marks of champions in 41-17 win at Tennessee

SystemSystem Posts: 10,488 admin
edited November 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia report card: Marks of champions in 41-17 win at Tennessee

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Georgia football has made a historical statement, taking its place as the most accomplished Bulldogs’ team in the regular season since 1982.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In Kirby we trust. Go Dogs!!!!

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 367 ✭✭✭ Junior

I was a sophomore at UGA the last time the Dawgs went through the season undefeated. Unfortunately, that season ended in disappointment at the Sugar Bowl against Penn St. I see GA being on a collision course with Ohio State for the NC. Let’s hope the outcome against another state school will turn out better this year!

• Options
    CheerwinoCheerwino Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Wow, an article that fails to mention QB controversy or AA!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We have 2 maybe 3 defensive wizards coaching this defense. Smart, Muschamp and Lanning. That is why you see quick and sound defensive adjustments. Also have to give Monken credit, he calls a hell of a game every time.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We won with a B ranking for SB. I don't have a problem with that. I think he's earned the starting position. We have beaten all comers thus far as we should have. They were all lessor in every way. We all know the elephant in the room though is BAMA. The only team left that can come close to matching up with us talent wise. They have the best receiver in the SEC and the best QB.

The question will be IMO can our defense shut those two down enough to allow SB to just be himself and not have to be more than who he is. That is can we beat BAMA if SB scores a B from Bill King after the game? Will 59% passing for 1TD and 213 yards be enough to beat BAMA. I think we all know the answer to that.

• Options
    Gata73Gata73 Posts: 47 ✭✭ Sophomore

A quick RB observation. Cook appears to be the better all around RB. Zamir is a tough inside runner, but lacks the ability to make the initial defender miss & doesnt break arm tackles. He has shown flashes here n there but not consistent. Look at similar runs by Cook, McIntosh, & Milton and they appear to have better ability to make a tackler miss.

• Options
    dawgfan623dawgfan623 Posts: 110 ✭✭✭ Junior

OL did no deserve an A-, a B or B- they were not good early and were not consistent in run blocking all game. Also COOK>WHITE. Cook should be getting more reps as should McIntosh. Zeus just isn't it....