Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Riley: On Georgia football in the 2019 SEC Championship Game, grief and getting better

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2021 in Article commenting
imageRiley: On Georgia football in the 2019 SEC Championship Game, grief and getting better

Georgia football takes on Alabama in the 2021 SEC Championship Game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great article Connor. So sorry for your loss. I understand that feeling all too well. Keep moving forward and cherishing each day. And let the DAWGS truly put the Bama past behind them with a historic win Saturday! GO DAWGS!

• bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 275 ✭✭✭ Junior

Rarely do you get something from the heart in a sports article. This is certainly one of those rarities. Thank you, Connor.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So sorry for your loss, Connor. This (and your previous stories) are and have been a great testament to your friend and the relationship you two had. It's touching. And the writing is so crisp, clear and moving. And the way you weaved the 2019 SECCG into your own story is truly a writing nuance that not many can do well. Good job! Be well. And, Go Dawgs!

• Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2021

Phenomenal work, sir! It’s evident Jackson is still by your side, helping you grow as a man.

More of this style writing would be welcomed by all members of Dawgnation.com, that I’m sure of. Really enjoyed it. My family will be there rooting the dawgs on too and will certainly be sending good vibes to you and Jackson’s family/friends on Saturday.

Cheers to the dogs giving them absolute hell on Saturday!

• brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 320 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm lifting you up in prayer, Connor, and I sincerely appreciate the transparency and vulnerability.

• ChopperChopper Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is the best article you’ve ever written and one of the best I’ve seen on this site. Nice work.