Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Alabama player reacts to Jordan Davis winning award

SystemSystem Posts: 10,520 admin
edited December 2021 in Article commenting
imageAlabama player reacts to Jordan Davis winning award

If UGA gets a rematch with Alabama in the playoffs, Jordan Davis might have some extra motivation.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Awesome, good rat poison for us to use.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

WE NEED TO GO UP 60-0 IF WE CAN KIRBY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!! YOU HAVE TO PUT UP POINTS TO BEAT BAMA!!!!! I DONE CARE WHO YOU PLAY AT QB HAVE HIM PREPARED TO SLING IT ALL GAME!!!!!!

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wonder if Saban thinks this rat poison is “yummie”? Gobble it up like Swedish Fish!!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

From rewatching the game. Oh how painful that was. I was expecting news like that to emerge. I would encourage individuals to go back and watch 3 UGA games from this year just watching #99. Then watch him in the Alabama game and see what I mean.

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Got to score to beat Bama in the big games. Because they are going to... Daniels scares their DB's. Not Bennett. Daniels opens the field up, makes their DB's less aggressive over the middle and be used to blitz. With Daniels quicker release and his looking to go deep on ANY passing play and his height advantage allowing him to see the deep opportunity much faster, it opens up the field for passing and RUNNING. Bennett has been really good. But to open up the offense, put some respect and a little fear in their secondary for our deep ball, JT Daniels opens up the field and the playbook and Bennett just doesn't do that and that is detrimental to the team's chances of winning...IMO Bennett and UGA will have to play a near perfect game to win. Daniels at QB allows room for error and scoring quickly like boom, boom, boom touchdown. Or just BOOM! And I do not mean by a receiver taking a short pass and making a great run but by hitting the deep balls

• Options
    KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

Anderson who? Yeah I might have heard his name before but I don't remember when nor do I remember what it was about. Didn't hear it much in the last game either as I recall, so again Anderson who??

• Options
    DawgnSCDawgnSC Posts: 111 ✭✭✭ Junior

Go get those Wolverines Big Dawg! Show ‘em all your worth! Go DAWGS!!!