- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
NATIONAL CHOCOLATE ON ANYTHING DAY
What a nice way to celebrate yesterday's haul of fine prospects.
NATIONAL CHOCOLATE COVERED ANYTHING DAY
Chocolate lovers rejoice on National Chocolate Covered Anything Day! December 16th offers the chocolate day you’ve been waiting for. On this day, dip and drizzle your favorite foods in every kind of chocolate imaginable.
If you could cover anything in chocolate, what would it be? So many foods improve when we dip them in chocolate. Many businesses build their foundation on the practice of dipping dipping food into chocolate. Whether you pick up a chocolate fountain or order a bouquet of a beautiful arrangement of chocolate-dipped fruit, celebrate!
But fruit isn’t the only food meant for dipping in chocolate. Oh no. Other foods cry out for chocolate, too. Have you tried chocolate-covered peanuts, cashews, or walnuts? Pretzels undergo a divine transformation when dipped in chocolate, and they even have a national day of their own. Pound cake and gummy candies taste delicious with chocolate, too. If you love coffee, how can you pass up chocolate covered coffee beans?
The list goes on. What’s your favorite covered chocolate covered anything?
Pick up some chocolate covered anything, or try your hand at dipping your favorite food in chocolate. Invite friends to join you and share in the experiment. Chocolate covered treats make great gifts during the holiday season, too.
Try these suggestions:
- Bananas and peanut butter
- Potato chips
- Orange wedges
- Ritz crackers
- Peanut brittle
- Ice cream
Used in a sentence: I'd love some chocolate covered Gator meat.
Chocolate covered strawberries, with the white or milk chocolate. There is the old Christmas favorite, chocolate covered cherries! They came out with chocolate covered blueberries a few years ago. They are good!
You left out my favorite thing covered in chocolate
What a perfect day!!!!!
Just wow! That could be read a lot of different ways! LOL!
I'm hoping it's strawberries!!!
As a pregnant woman I approve of this day.
You read it correctly
chocolate covered chocolate with chocolate filling
That made me chuckle and then some!! You are too funny Tex!
I remember the first time I walked into a Golden Corral and saw that huge fountain of liquid chocolate. 😍😘😋😜 I almost had to run to it. I coated my mashed potatoes, steak, salad, vegetables, even my other desserts! I filled my glass of beverage with it! I'm just joking everybody. I did do my strawberries though. My wife does a 14 layer chocolate cake that is out of the world. The little thin layers absorb some of the moistness from the hot chocolate that she ladels onto the top of each layer. When it is sliced it is like putting a bite of perfection in the mouth. Chocolate actually has caffeine in it. Is that why we crave it?
STOP!! STOP!! You are killing me!! That sounds impossible. You are one lucky fellow.
Dark chocolate is actually good for you. Research has shown it to be good for the coronary system if I'm not mistaken.
Only in massive amounts, though.
Isn't chocolate one of the five food groups?
It may actually be two of the five food groups.
chicken fried venison
single malt scotch
mexican beer (modelo especial)
Are all proven to be good for coronary, digestive, neurological and sexual health.
You may have a winner - for a while at least.
Naw, @donmedeiros , this is still the best post! LOL!