Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

College Football Playoff announces updated COVID-19 policies, forfeit rules for 2021 postseason

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2021 in Article commenting
imageCollege Football Playoff announces updated COVID-19 policies, forfeit rules for 2021 postseason

The recent surge in COVID-19 cases due to the Omicron variant has led to changes to the College Football Playoff and its policies moving forward.

Read the full story here

Comments

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm really not trying to be funny, but does it seem like they're hoping that Alabama is the last team standing??

I mean, if I read your email right...good grief. Jan. 10 plus 10 days or so is still way before the Super Bowl.

• Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kinda hoping none of the semifinal games can be played purely to rob Sagan of a chance at another Natty. I know it’s spiteful but if no one else can beat him maybe covid can. Lmao.

• QvoxQvox Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 379 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let’s hope UGA is healthier than the other 3 teams, then maybe we might have a chance to win the NC after 41 years without play a game!🙌🏻

• WCHWCH Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Boy, Jacksonville is going to lose a lot of money. I think that if a team can field 22 players, they should play. I'd like to get the scoop on A&M. What about it crack reporters?

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgnation.com is owned by the AJC and whoever owns them(Cox enterprises) and censorship is alive and well.

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Maybe if they stop waiting **** near month to play the games and just play it a week or two after the conference championships it wouldn't drag out so long.

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I personally would not want to be declared a national champion because of this. It robs the other 3 teams a chance. This right here will undoubtedly provoke the fires that are behind the 12 or 8 team playoff. I don't think any of the top 4 would want to be declared national champion if they can't prove they can go toe to toe with the other teams. Even cincinatti. So the NCAA needs to drop the last rule. Hopefully the games get played and everyone comes out healthy. 🙏

• AbrahamusAbrahamus Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Covid-19 has affected the lives of millions of people. I thought I couldn't go to college because of it. It took me a long time to choose a college because I knew that my choice would affect the rest of my life. I played on the football team in high school and played pretty well. My parents did not interfere with my choice, so I decided to go to a football college. There are a lot of them now, so it's hard to choose. But users on the forum advised me to read here https://footballcolleges.com/  and look at the best football colleges. It helped me to decide on my future place of study.