Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Michigan alters CFP Orange Bowl plans to arrive early, Georgia football yet to provide update

2»

Comments

• RationalDawgRationalDawg Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

LifeSite News is a far right advocacy website that traffics in conspiracy theories and COVID disinformation. Linking to an opinion piece citing anecdotal experiences does not qualify as compelling, authoritative, or professional. If you're looking to make a point about some issue related to a STEM field, try one of the respected peer-review journals. For medicine, you might consider JAMA, The New England Journal of Medicine, or The Lancet, etc. LifeSite News doesn't cut it.

• flemingislanddawgflemingislanddawg Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How much playing time has JT had? Maybe a little more and his stats are better. Just a thought. Seems like in crucial instances there has been separation and Stet throws it short or misses completely.

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow, I’ve never seen more “off topic” comments in the history of DawgNation blogs so I’ll add this one since it now appears to “on topic”. My wife and youngest daughter work every day with Covid patients at a major hospital. It’s amazingly sad and both mentally and physically stressful for them to deal with death on a daily basis. It’s also sad how disinformation and/or politics have confused so many people. I spoke with a physician recently and we were discussing how the vast majority of patients on ventilators who eventually die are not vaccinated. I agree vaccinations are a “choice” and shouldn’t be mandated, but it should be noted that the last words of many of those patients as they are preparing to be ventilated are, “is it too late to get vaccinated?”

Good points Mike and I agree their is an amazing amount of chaos out there. So many differing opinions that it’s getting mind boggling. You are correct on the “therapeutics” issues. The problem is that when a new product comes on the market it doesn’t just go straight to the patient. There are numerous hurdles that must be navigated before the drug is administered ranging from formulary review to protocol development to staff training, etc. It certainly should be easier, but it’s not thanks to regulatory agencies and a “litigious” society.

edited December 2021

Big Mike, I totally agree with you that you can’t separate the “football playoff” issues from “Covid” protocols. When I mentioned all the “off topic” comments I was referring to all the “flags” by readers regarding dozens of comments being “off topic”. I think we had several drunks on this site who clicked “off topic” on almost every comment. Go Dawgs!

This discussion has been closed.