Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football podcast: UGA fans have choice to make before Orange Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football podcast: UGA fans have choice to make before Orange Bowl

Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest to return the Bulldogs to the top of the SEC. On episode No. 1,598 (Dec. 29, 2021) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about the choice some Georgia fans are going to need to make regarding the chatter around the Bulldogs’ quarterback situation.

Read the full story here

Comments

• brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

Geez...on the ESPN set, the Power G is totally obscured by a giant palm tree while the Michigan "M" is in plain and clear view!

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

BA, we don't have to make a choice. We are all Dawgs but some of us have been critical of some of the situations we have watched unfold. Just like you were all in before that loss you didn't see coming we are still all Dawgs. To late to change anything now, its win or go home....

• 78Dawg78Dawg Posts: 165 ✭✭✭ Junior

It is what it is. Until we beat Alabama we won't win anything. Too many last minute disappointments. That might explain why we are skeptical.

• wlaytonwlayton Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

BA this one worked until Kearis then stopped. One before stopped after 3-4 mins. HNY!! GO DAWGS

• chilidawg1chilidawg1 Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2021

Forget about who starts tomorrow. We should be concerned about next year. If Stetson returns, we will lose QBs with more potential than Stetson and the ones that remain willbe hindered by Stetson getting the majority of the practice reps and game time

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2021

I said it before last season. I said it before this season and I will say it again now. As long as Nick Saban is at AL recruiting #1 or #2 recruiting classes the smart bet is to take Alabama vs the field. Every year. SBIV does not change that. Not sure anything changes that. We will all be rooting hard to see UGA win it all. But we have seen this show before (twice in fact w/SBIV at QB). 41-24 twice in the last 2 seasons with SBIV at QB playing ok but not elevating the team. We have seen his ceiling. He is a DGD. But Beck, Vandagriff, Stockton and probably JTD have a higher ceiling than SBIV. The '22 season will be a growth/development season with so many guys leaving after this year. It will be the time to play a new QB. Maybe 2 as MI does. MI will be a good game. They are very good. Maybe the best team in the country. UGA will need its A game to win and play mistake free. Cinn/AL should be a good game. I read Cinn has 36(!) 5th year players. Grown men on the OL/DL. AND 2 top CB's. IF UGA makes the CFBCG, win or lose, UGA should be recognized as the #2 football program in the country. I can live with that. Saban can't coach forever. This is for BA. Saban pulled his QB twice vs UGA when it was apparent his QB wasn't going to beat UGA. Is CKS going to ride SBIV all the way to the final gun of a loss?

• MantiTeosGirlfriendMantiTeosGirlfriend Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman
    edited December 2021

Here’s what I’ve said about Bennett since the beginning, he’s not a comeback kid. If we are winning or tied Stet can get it done. If we’re down and running out of time and everyone in the stadium knows the Dawgs need to throw it, he’s not going to turn into Aaron Murray and bring the team back into it. I’ve accepted that Stetson Bennett gives us our best chance to win. I just don’t think, based on EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE against last year’s Alabama, last year’s Florida, this year’s Alabama, and the first half of this year’s Florida game, that the “best chance” he provides is greater than 50% if we rematch against Bama. I’m still cheering for us either way.