Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Victor Burley: 5-star in-state junior DL gushes over Georgia’s fans, its present and future

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageVictor Burley: 5-star in-state junior DL gushes over Georgia’s fans, its present and future

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This entry is about the latest with 5-star Warner Robins DL Victor Burley after he took all the sights and sounds of Georgia’s championship celebration on Saturday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

My hometown boy!! Go Demons and go Dawgs!! Burley is a good kid. Hope he chooses UGA.

• Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

LOVE TO HAVE YOU AT DEFENSE U🐶!!!

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Vic Burley sounds like UGA Championship material. I really like his patriotism. That mindset will make for a great leader.

• 10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hope he decides to be a Legend in his home state and play in the SEC...

• My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 379 ✭✭✭ Junior

that's awesome, now we just need to have some 5 star WR's looking this way.

• georgiajeepn2019georgiajeepn2019 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kid shows great sportsmanship. The best thing I ever saw him do was as the horn sounded in the 2020 state championship he ran over and shook the hand of the Cartersville coach and told him good game. He is a beast on defense and has to be double teamed. Made a great one handed catch in traffic this year too.

• KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 76 ✭✭ Sophomore

Everything I typed just disappeared. I put a lot of thought into that to have it just gone!!