Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

CFP champion Georgia has 5 potential first-round picks, could see 15 drafted

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageCFP champion Georgia has 5 potential first-round picks, could see 15 drafted

ATHENS — Georgia coach Kirby Smart made it very clear when asked about his head-to-head meeting with Nick Saban in the CFP Championship Game that it was the players, not the coaches, who would determine the outcome.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope the best for all of these DGDs with their futures in the NFL! They accomplished a rarity at Georgia, winning the natty and I hope all of that great success follows them into the league! GO DAWGS!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope CIne can go higher than 3rd round or he's losing money bynot coming back for his SR. year. He's definterly a high 2nd round pick. One more year of National exposure would get him there.

I said a year ago they would have 6 go in the 1st round and at least 10 over all and a couple of folks on here took issue with me. You know who you are. Go DAWGS!

• BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lewis Cine is one of best safety prospects in a while. Much better than Jonathan Abram who went in first round in 2019. Ask Kyle Pitts.

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Need my Chiefs to get Tindall, hope his around in the 3rd. I would take Cine an a minute!

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep, I expect next year to be a rebuilding year for us and this will show how well Smart is able to "reload". We also won't have our Defense to make up for a weaker offense too.

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think after testing at combine, could see cook/Zamir move further up than projected right now. Zamir finally started coming back into his speed right at the end of the season. And I think cook will text amazingly. I just think he'll blow them away.

• UGADawgUGADawg Posts: 68 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’d comment but shocker - can’t.

I was a little surprised that 2-3 of the BAMA boys ran Cook down before he could score. He's not blinding fast, but quick in space. And he can catchthe ball well. Not as fast as Kamara but the next best thing.

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I beg to differ. As I said on another post, our roster is chocked full of talent. If we can't be serious contenders for another natty this year, with our current players and incoming, then shame on us. Go Dawgs!

• KudzuKudzu Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It would be great to see Pickens go to Cleveland where, like the Giants and Pats, they seem to have an affinity for what CKS and co. are doing to grow their players. Lord knows they need a WR. Mayfield plus Pickens, with Chubb in the backfield, would be fun football to watch! :)

• ChewDawgChewDawg Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't think our offense, averaging 40-points a game is weak. If that's the case, then there's no strong offense in college football.