Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia basketball falls to No. 2-ranked Auburn on the Plains, 83-60

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia basketball falls to No. 2-ranked Auburn on the Plains, 83-60

Georgia basketball could not hang with No. 2-ranked Auburn Wednesday night in a 83-60 loss at Auburn Arena in Auburn, Ala.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DeppDoggDeppDogg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Josh, where are you?

• georgiajeepn2019georgiajeepn2019 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I bet the Coach is in the process of losing these highly ranked prospects with this losing streak.

• mnbdawgmnbdawg Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

Two turnovers made a difference? Crean you were down by 23 at the half. Is that really how you saw this game?

• mnbdawgmnbdawg Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

Josh you are going to fire him anyway, DO IT NOW, help the program out.

• ATDATD Posts: 258 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jack, you should be awarded hazard pay for covering UGA basketball. There's a quote that states the greatest danger to our future is apathy. Coach Crean's teams have accomplished the feat of leaving a tenuous fan base simply not caring enough to even complain anymore. Break out the paper bags for the rest of UGA's home games.

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2022

Why not cover a winning basketball team? I haven't seen 1 score posted here this year involving the women's basketball team. Women have already won more games than the men will win all season. Wonder if Joni would be interested in double duty? She couldn't do any worse. 5 wins out of 18 games for the men, pitiful. UGA fired the last coach who had a better W-L record than Crean. I know Crean hasn't been dealt the best hand, but articles state he's a good coach. Good coaches find ways to win more than 5 games.

• KBPKBP Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I just don't know what to say, SMH!

• KBPKBP Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I am regretting the firing of Mark Fox. He did a much better job of fielding a competitive team than Crean. Thanks McGarity.

• dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior