Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Alabama star Phidarian Mathis reminds Senior Bowl: ‘We still run the SEC’

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited February 2022 in Article commenting
imageAlabama star Phidarian Mathis reminds Senior Bowl: ‘We still run the SEC’

MOBILE, Ala. — The six Georgia football players competing at the Senior Bowl will have plenty of familiar competition this week — and plenty of fun trash talk, as well.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not really Buster. That tream you beat in SEC turned around and beat you in the game that counts. And that SEC team is UGA!

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

A Bama player boasting about a SEC Championship? Come on young fella. Leave that to other schools who don't usually play for the SEC or Natty's.

• Options
    vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

In 2021, Alabama may run the SEC, but let's remind him that UGA runs the whole **** nation. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 254 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bammer being bammer.So what's become of Pinky Mays lawsuit ?

• Options
    EastmandawgEastmandawg Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ Junior

“Don’t say ****. Just laugh and point at the scoreboard.”

• Options
    SmokeOnTheWaterSmokeOnTheWater Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

Mike again showing his anti-Georgia bias as he has done over and over and over. Why do we care what a Bama player has to say...oh, because Mike thinks we should.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

SEC Runs college football. If I had my preference-I'll take the Natty everyday of the week.

• Options
    EastmandawgEastmandawg Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited February 2022

Journalism doesn’t exist anymore, trolling is now the name his game.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow...I love how the picture at the top of the article shows Mathis taking down Bennett. /sarc

Alabama fans who come to DawgNation have GOT to laugh at how we portray them on OUR OWN site!

Just awful...

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2022

Take the UGA away from Cade Mays and Jermaine Johnson's names. 1 is a orange wearing CLOWN, other is a fsu seminole .. NEITHER is a National Champion UGA Bulldog!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hopefully this championship ends the bias against UGA that we've seen for the entire CKS era. I find it very telling that UGA played their worst game and were "blown out" by 18 in the SECCG and how UGA "squeaked by" and AL "just came up short" losing by 15 pts.

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bama can run the SEC all they want; but Kirby is Nick Sabans DADDY until they beat us again. I agree with UGADad20 too. We torched them in the 4th quarter of the Natty, and they torched us in the 2nd quarter of the SECCG otherwise very close/hard fought games that both teams can hold their head's high knowing a great opponent just outplayed them that day.

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 378 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What do you call it when you transfer on your own to a school where you're constantly outplayed?

Volunteering.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm convinced Mike Griffith writes articles like this to get people stirred up enough to comment on it. LOL

Keep it up Mike. It makes off season interesting!

• Options

BTW, BAMA might own the SEC, but, UGA owns the Country.

2021 "NATIONAL" Champs. All roads lead to Athens. LOL

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 322 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have tried three times now to comment. This is low-budget guys. Please get it fixed!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All I have to say is…..

score board.

*mic drop

• Options

They won the SECC only because, we were tired of playing with that bone. UGA is eating on steak now, while they're still gnawing on a dried bone. LMAO

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2022

Reminds me of Florida insisting they were the better team every time we beat them. Should be beneath a program of Bama's status, but apparently not.