Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Stetson or Stafford

ChopperChopper Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

...better drunk talk? Stetson GMA morning after interview < Stafford victory parade speech IMHO.

Stet was slowly coming down from the mountain sweating out that Pappy with a bit of brain fog, but Matty Nice was sipping and slurring. Given his keg tossing at 'dega years back I am sure he was raring to go. Tom still the GOAT though.

Comments

• how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stetson... Stafford is a grown azz man who has YEARS of experience over Stetson handling booze. But hey if you can't let the badger out after winning a NATTY or Super Bowl when can you ? No blood no foul !

• HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IDK… as a current Dawg who won the NC and gave to best GA QB college Natty performance of all time, my vote is for Stetson. 🤣

• ChopperChopper Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

At least there isn't footage of Stet ignoring a girl fall down and fracture her back. Not a good look...

• ChopperChopper Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After drinking the tequila you've got to eat the worm I suppose.

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe not good optics for some, but the last person who needs to help someone that might have injured their back is a drunk person. Plenty of sober people around. I'm sure Matt wasn't thinking of it that way, but he had no business going to her aid.

• cincydawgcincydawg Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't think the issue is that he didn't provide aid, it's that he didn't show any concern. Sometimes a person's initial reaction is the most revealing - and I get that he was drunk. I don't hate Stafford, but I never took to him as the UGA QB because he always seemed immature. This fits with the impression I always had of him.

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate