Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football connections to 6 of 8 USFL teams following reborn league’s draft

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited February 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football connections to 6 of 8 USFL teams following reborn league’s draft

ATHENS — Georgia fans will have more football to look forward to after the program’s annual G-Day Game on April 16 via the recreated USFL football league that recently complete its two-round draft.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BassDawgBassDawg Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Very cool. I was really excited about the AAF league with Aaron Murray and was very disappointed when it collapsed. Hopefully, this will a league that can continue to exist long term.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Those are some DGDs they’ve got !! Hope it all works out well for em !! Go Dawgs !!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So...glad to see Alabama finally has pro football. LOL

Maybe we will too, one day. I think Arthur Blank may have to retire before that happens. As much as I like and respect the man...he's too tired and soft for today's high octane game. The Falcons make me covet Arena football and pine for a USFL team in South Georgia. Maybe Savannah.

• vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hopefully all of these guys will make a great name for themselves in the USFL and allow them to make it back to the NFl. Rather they do or not, it's a great opportunity to continue chasing their dream and I wish them all the best of luck. I wasn't really interested in the USFL, but with so many Dawgs, I'm going to have to watch.