Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Tralee Hale, mother of Georgia cornerback Kelee Ringo, announces she is cancer free

SystemSystem Posts: 7,423 admin
edited March 2022 in Article commenting
imageTralee Hale, mother of Georgia cornerback Kelee Ringo, announces she is cancer free

Tralee Hale, mother of Georgia football cornerback Kelee Ringo, announced that she is cancer-free on Wednesday night.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2022

Great news! Hoping your future is as bright as this news, and you remain cancer free Tralee..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Amen! If potential players' parents want to know about UGA, they need to ask her or Chris Milton.

That pink out UGA did a few years ago for Arkansas State's coach's wife was just incredible! Has Alabama or Fleriduh ever done anything like that?

When the players say, "UGA is family", I believe that comes from the heart!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wonderful news for a true SuperDawg fan! So very happy for you and your family!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2022

Thanks to GOD and Jesus Christ for healing Tralee Hale. Never get tired of seeing that pick six.😎

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Praise God !! So glad for her and family !! Wonderful news !! My daughter has just been recently diagnosed with breast cancer. And is about to embark on her challenges. She has some tough obstacles to face but the prognosis is good. I have a chronic version of leukemia (CLL) but God has been SO good to me regarding my own issues. I hope some Wonderful Day a permanent cure for All types of cancer will be discovered. It’s Very encouraging to see these stories of people who won the victory over this vicious disease. May God continue to bless Tralee, Kelee and the whole family !!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh, man! This is awesome news! Bless you, Tralee! I know the Dawg Nation will continue to pray for this family!

GO TRALEE!

GO KELEE!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Praise the Lord!!

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 359 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So happy for her!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Navydawg

Praying for your daughter. May the good Lord heal her also.