Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

More Alabama excuses about UGA loss

2»

Comments

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You want some cheese with that Whine???What a bunch of total sissies who can't man up and admit they were beaten by the better team.

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I am WAY MORE DISAPPOINTED in Coach Saban than I am in anything his 18–23-year-old players say because, in all actuality, they are just repeating his sentiments. Coach, there's no need for excuses because they cheapen your greatness. I wonder if the Texas game would have had a different outcome if Colt McCoy had not gotten injured? Do you see how pointless that is? It's your turn to do what you have forced other programs to do after the National Championship Game: Take the "L" and move on.

• Options
    GoodGameGoodGame Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

"Interestingly, Saban did not comment on his role or his staff’s role in preparing the young players."

This is what I was thinking the whole time. Sounds like Saban's team wasn't ready to play that day. That's 100% on him. If the next man up isn't putting in the effort then find the kid that is putting in the effort. Reward effort and performance.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Alabama excuses...LMAO!!!

UGA had cause to complain in the 2012 SECC Game and in the 2017 NC and SECC Games, respectively. UGA could've won 2 or 3 Natty's if not for officials giving BAMA every possible break. They tried to do it again in this last Championship, but, the Dawgs made that impossible with their domination in the 4th qtr.. Williams, Metchie, Smith, Waddle...nobody would've changed that. That's my honest opinion.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'd be curious to ask Mtechie, if Young had been injured and couldn't have played but he and Williams could have, would they have won? If he says "No" then they needed everyone to be healthy in order to win and if he says yes, then he's in essence putting down Young and emphazing the receivers as more important than the Heisman guy. It's like saying in a perfect world we could have beaten UGA.

• Options
    dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

I thought Saban said we kicked their butts in the 4th quarter. At least I thought I heard him say that live when he and Kirby shook hands after the game. Hmmm Maybe I was hearing things

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WHY DO WE CARE? Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LOL...Why do YOU care, if anybody cares. Just curious. You don't have to read these posts, ya know. LOL. Sounds like something a Tide fan might post on DawgNation. Just sayin'.