Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Former UGA great provides update on Arik Gilbert’s status on DawgNation Daily

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited March 2022 in Article commenting
imageFormer UGA great provides update on Arik Gilbert’s status on DawgNation Daily

Good news has seemingly been piling up lately for Georgia’s Arik Gilbert, and the positivity could just be beginning according to one of Gilbert’s most trusted mentors.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2022

…Amen and Amen!

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree. Let's pump the breaks on Gilbert a minute. Meanwhile, I want to us to pay more attention to Gunner Stockton. He's been on campus like all of 10 minutes and he's already made Academic Player of the Week??? Jeez, my first quarter at UGA I literally didn't know South Campus from North Campus. Maybe the classes are easier, but I doubt it. Color me impressed. Go Dawgs!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cheers to Arik, Chris and Gunner! Talent on the field and in the classroom...top Dawgs!

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You just never know what a person might be going through in life. I pray for Arik Gilbert. And hope he knows that he is loved by I’m confident Allot of people beyond just his football talents. Proud of him for lifting his head, planting his feet and moving Forward in Life, not just football. I wish him the Very Best in all his life endeavors Including the game of football as I know he loves it. Also I’m Very Proud of these three fine young men for their achievements in the classroom !! We’re All living in a very tough world and sometimes things can seem to just be over whelming. But just look at the comments from all the Dawgs fans here !! So proud of them to !! We are Family !! We are Dawg Nation and we stand by each other !! Also speaking for Me, I have a treasure I’d like to offer that has made me Ultra rich !! Not financially or materially or fame or personal glory, but wealthier than All those things combined and multiplied by trillions and trillions. It’s a treasure for Anyone to accept or reject. But I’ll tell you this with this treasure you will Never be alone or forgotten or unloved !! That treasure is Jesus Christ and His Gospel. I hope that those who never have will make the wise decision to learn of Him, then Seek Him and Accept Him. Will be the best decision you have Ever made or will make !! Sincere Love from my heart for All of Dawg Nation !! Jesus Loves You and so do I !’ Go Dawgs !!

• brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 320 ✭✭✭ Junior

Without a doubt THE greatest treasure of ALL.

Very well said. my friend.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank You !! God Bless You and family !! I know there is Allot of terrible things happening in this ole world. STILL we have So Much to be Thankful for. I’m so very blessed !! And what makes it even more special is the knowledge that I don’t deserve Any of it !! But His Grace and Mercy are So Awesome !! It’s hard to fathom so many times that He loves even Me !! But it’s a Wonderful feeling to Know that He does !!