Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Any Jeep Enthusiast Out There?

ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Just asking because I have a 93 XJ Laredo 4x4 that I need to get rid of. Needs a starter and some TLC. I've been looking for Jeeps forums with little luck for classifieds. Don't care for Craig's List so any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hate it with a passion but Facebook Marketplace may be your best bet especially where you are located. (Hiawassee ?) I'm in a remote area in NW Florida and FB is what everyone uses.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Thanks! I'll have to check with the wife about Facebook since I don't do it. Probably the reason there are few forums left out there.

Btw- Hiawassee it is 😉

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Edit. It's a '92 not a '93. I've owned both years and confused the two.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2022

I have owned several Jeeps over the years. Three Wranglers, a Cherokee and two Grand Cherokees. My daughter currently drives a 2011 Wrangler and my wife drives a 2018 GC. A 30 year old Jeep in need of repair.....your best bet might be to donate it to a charity and get a tax writeoff. I had one of those 90's XJ Cherokees back in the day. They don't hold their value like Wranglers do.