Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart shares public thoughts Nick Saban-Jimbo Fisher beef: ‘That’s Mickey Mouse’

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited May 2022 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart shares public thoughts Nick Saban-Jimbo Fisher beef: ‘That’s Mickey Mouse’

You knew Kirby Smart was going to be asked about the recent beef between Alabama coach Nick Saban and Texas A&M’s Jimbo Fisher.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You made an error, Connor. ‘The Bulldogs are favored to win the SEC West, while the Crimson Tide and Aggies are favored out of the SEC West.”

Not sure I’d like doing away with divisions. Can we just do away with Texas and Oklahoma? I’d prefer we do that instead. Not scared of them, just don’t like all the possible changes/disruptions this is going to cause. Not everything will be changed for the better. College football is just changing too fast for my liking right now - transfer portal, NIL, and expansion. What’d I miss?

As always…

GO DAWGS!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank God Kirby Smart is UGA's head coach!

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • NailheadNailhead Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

Wow. Jimbo's comments are certainly news to me. Who would believe he would just quit cheating when he got out of Florida State just in time to avoid the implosion he set up. And of course he would never lie about not lying, either...