Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

New recruiting rankings, updates for 2023 Georgia football class commitments

SystemSystem Posts: 10,466 admin
edited July 2022 in Article commenting
imageNew recruiting rankings, updates for 2023 Georgia football class commitments

As Georgia continues to build out its 2023 recruiting class, two of the major recruiting services updated their rankings on Monday, providing a more clear picture of the top prospects and targets in Georgia’s 2023 recruiting class.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great Read Connor !! Well Done !! Your article wiped the lint off the lens and gave us much better clarity of what the Dawgs have Now and what they stand to gain in the future. I can Totally understand when my fellow Dawgs fans get upset and disappointed to see very good to great players go to a rival program. Yeah it stings some. But we can’t and we Won’t get them all. BUT Kirby and Staff have already assembled some mighty fine players, and you can Be Sure that he and they are no where close to being finished. I’m confident that when it’s all said and done and all the recruits through out CFB have actually inked their signatures, UGA will be in the top 5. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if UGA ends up in the top 3. Kirby and Staff are absolutely relentless on recruiting. NOW the thing that needs to happen for the 2022/23 season is Win, Win, Win !! If Kirby and our Dawgs continue to win at the highest levels the recruits WILL come !! AND Businesses will offer more & more NIL Deals to Dawgs. It’s all gonna work out for our beloved Dawgs. Kirby has established a winning program at UGA that is here to stay for many years to come. But we’re not gonna get every single Great recruit in CFB just not gonna happen. As long as Kirby & Staff get high quality guys to meet the Needs of the program it’s all good. Go Dawgs !!