Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football 2022 fall camp: Live updates, injury news, position battles

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football 2022 fall camp: Live updates, injury news, position battles

Georgia football begins fall camp is underway as the team gets ready for the 2022 season. Below you can find the latest practice updates, injury news as well key position battles to know.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TIMLAW10TIMLAW10 Posts: 46 ✭✭ Sophomore

Flat-belly oline and dline. Lord!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

THe "boys" are back in town.....the boys are back in town..

• KudzuKudzu Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Couldn't agree more... the pics I've seen sure seem to show SBIV has beefed up a bit in the off-season 💪

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of course the cover pic I referenced has now dropped down to the middle of the pack... facing camera, helmet off and in hand. But yeah, he's definitely thicker. Go Dawgs!

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia has got to have one of the best, if not THE best coaching staffs in college football. I am extremely impressed at the quality of leaders in every position group. Smart has got it going on - this staff has evolved several times since he has been HC, and it just seems to get better each time. It is great to be a Georgia Bulldog!

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Everybody I've seen has...I can't remember a Georgia team that has expanded this much in the offseason.

That tells me the NC was JUST an appetizer!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Seither, Mews and Tykee Smith only ones not practicing because of injuries. So far so good. I always check the injury listing. Wonder why? This UGA team rocks! Notably the receivers tight and wide. Easily should contend for championship repeat. Easily. Let's roll, Dawgs!

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh Yeah our beloved Dawgs lookin goood !! Somebody be sure to get some red&black pesticide and spray it all over the injury bug though !! I’m like UGA66 I always nervously look to see who’s injured and how bad. Hopefully our injured Dawgs will be back and at full speed very soon. We remember Y’all, get well soon !! But all in all our players are looking strong, tough, and ready to rock the house !! Go Dawgs !! I’ve gotta a good feeling about this year’s Dawgs !!

• Billy21Billy21 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭ Junior

I find it hilarious listening to Monken during interviews. This guy has the driest sense of humor lol. Excited to see what he draws up and how he'll balance things out against opponents.

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love the pics from practice and scrimmage. The coaches look absolutley locked in with intensity in these photos. These dawgs are going to be ready to play on Sept. 3. Look out Oregon! GO DAWGS!

• UGADawgUGADawg Posts: 68 ✭✭✭ Junior

Love DW0 in the background of this pic…

Georgia running back Kenny McIntosh (6) during a preseason scrimmage on Dooley Field at Sanford Stadium in Athens, Ga., on Saturday, Aug. 13, 2022. (Photo by Tony Walsh)

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good stuff, thanks. I did want to comment on this one statment:

“You can't control the game if you can’t run the ball effectively. You can’t win the game if you can’t do it.”

This is definitely true, HOWEVER we have proven in previous years that if you can't pass, you can't run because they will load-the-box every freaking time. When superstars like Chubb can't penetrate you know you have problems.