Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football practice report: Todd Hartley pushing Arik Gilbert hard ahead of Oregon opener

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football practice report: Todd Hartley pushing Arik Gilbert hard ahead of Oregon opener

Georgia football coaches have been riding Arik Gilbert hard during practice.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm pulling for Arik, too. I have a feeling he's being "pushed" in an effort to get his stamina into top form.

When that happens - Look Out!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When I came to the high praise of Kendall Milton...my heart skipped...this is what I've wanted to hear: Freight Train, Milton is back. Hold on.....this young bull is gonna make a big difference in the backfield.

Gilbert is having his share of problems with that car accident. But, Smart say he is pressing in hard to finish hard. Good. He was not injured. However, my concern has always been his mental well being. It takes mental as well as physical toughness and durability. So glad he is giving his all. Great talent.

Hope Kearis Jackson's ankle injury is minor. He is needed.

Dawgs looking forward to enjoying some good old Duck huntin'.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As Larry Munson would say: Oh You Hairy Dawgs !! Just reading this article has me all pumped up for Saturday !!! I’ve got Really Good vibes about Arik Gilbert !! Something tells me he’s gonna be Explosive !!! And Chris Smith talking about how hard Kendall Milton is to bring down !!! I tell you when you look at this team As A Whole it is a Very, Very Powerful Team !! Then when you stop a moment and think about the Coaches we are Blessed to have !! I wonder how the “experts” like their crow ?? Little butter, little hot sauce maybe Lol ?? It’s been like this for a Long time, many sports media talking heads are so stingy in giving our Dawgs credit. No respect. SO our beloved Dawgs will just have to go out and Take Respect by chalking up W after W after W…….. And I Believe in them !! Go Dawgs !! P.S. I wish All my fellow Dawgs fans a Great & Safe Season !! May The Lord Bless and Protect You & your families !! May The Lord Bless & Protect All our Players, Coaches, Analysts, Football Program Staff, The Band, The Cheerleaders, UGA media, Dawg Nation Writers & Staff, and Anyone & Everyone associated to the Dawgs and their families !! It’s gonna be Another Great season for Dawgs football, I feel it in my Dawg bones !! 😀

• ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

IT'S GAME WEEK! It's getting REAL finally fellas! Lanning is going to bring a very tough opponent into ATL.

But I believe, Kirby will have the boys READY, COMPOSED, AND EAGER, TO MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY DOMINATE AND TEAR INTO THEM DUCKS!

I look for UGA to let that team from Oregon KNOW, EARLY IN THE GAME, THAT THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHANCE OF WINNING IT!

GO DAWGS 2022!