Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia injury update: Kirby Smart says Kendall Milton’s GPS numbers are revealing

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia injury update: Kirby Smart says Kendall Milton’s GPS numbers are revealing

ATHENS — Georgia coach Kirby Smart said tailback Kendall Milton is in “good shape” to be ready for Saturday’s game against Oregon.

Read the full story here

Comments

• My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 379 ✭✭✭ Junior

I feel Milton goes down easy, seems like when he gets touched he falls down! Maybe just me

• GBALGBAL Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Been waiting for good news about Kendall's injury status...looking good now. He should be a go against the Ducks. He will make a difference...literally drags defenders with him for yards. Bull like Nick Chubb was. Stetson has so many weapons, he can mix up the plays and totally baffle the defense. He himself is a weapon on his feet. UGA will be logging the yards by game's end both in the air and on the ground.

Let's get it on Dawgs!!!

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pedal to the metal for 60 minutes! No running out the clock! Maybe I am dreaming, but it sure would be fun to see the Dawgs put up numbers for four full quarters during the regular season like the other top teams in the country.

• DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

So what were his GPS numbers???? I know when my wife and I hike, our GPS numbers indicate a consistent 3.0 mph on level terrain....add an incline and it slows considerably.....but then 70 years comes with a lot of wear and tear. My prayer is that Milton will be a lighting flash on level ground and a dozer hitting those inclines!

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Any news out of Brian Robinson? The kid has the body type to be a bruiser, just haven’t heard anything out of him from camp.

I am so happy for Milton. The kid has been through a lot and has had some bad breaks. Hope he stays healthy this year and gets paid!

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You mean Branson Robinson. Hearing he’s doing some great things, but still has a lot to learn. He is going to be a beast for us, I will bet on that. Can’t wait to see him playing full time and running over defenses.

GO DAWGS!

• WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 249 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

About as healthy as I can ever remember starting a season. Just pray we stay that way and keep the injury bug away. There is a very high ceiling this year if we remain healthy.

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

I can't wait until our offense makes other team's defensive coordinators think them downright offensive when drawing up schemes to slow them down. We have so many players capable of almost scoring at will, and a massive offensive line insuring they can do so. To top it off, our defense will not take much of a step back from being what they were last year - sensational. It is great to be a DAWG, as well as a UGA alumnus. I love red and black so much, that this year I bought a red and black 2022 Volvo (special order) - the first the dealership had ever seen. I proudly show my colors wherever I go! GO DAWGS!!! GATA!!!