Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football recruiting: The nation’s top prospects weigh in on how the ‘Dawgs started out 2022

SystemSystem Posts: 11,042 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football recruiting: The nation’s top prospects weigh in on how the ‘Dawgs started out 2022

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with a wide range of prospects in 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2026 on how Georgia looked to open the year against Oregon.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Good thing Kirby and me are around to alert the Fawgs to rat poison!

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Paging Arch Manning! Paging Arch Manning!

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Your right it Is rat poison to the Current team. I get what your saying. But to me this also disproves to a pretty good extent some of the naysayers bashing on Kirby & his staffs recruiting efforts. NOT referring to You, but there’s a certain Troll that comes here that loves to take shots at Kirby’s recruiting efforts. Well all these guys seemed pretty upbeat and excited about Kirby, His Staff and the Dawgs Program in general. Course no one knows For Sure until the Early & Traditional Signing Days are over and these guys have actually inked their signatures. But sounding pretty good at this juncture. And even some committed to rivals Kirby & Co. might be able to flip some of them. He and his recruiters have done it before several times. And many times when it’s late in the recruiting wars and things Look like there over. But Kirby & Co. swoop in a BAM they **** a recruit away from a rival !! Just gotta keep Winning, especially these high profile games. Win and the recruits will come !! Go Dawgs !!

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The most radical prediction from last week would have been that McIntosh led the team in receptions and yards!! That was a pleasant surprise!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I predicted numerous times since last year, that Bennett and UGA's offense would be exactly what they are. I even predicted Bennett's rise to the top of the Heisman List. Only, I said he would be there at around the time of the FLA game.

I had no idea, the media would catch on so quick. I didn't foresee this level of offensive success, this early. That means, what is to come...will be beyond imagination, because there are areas to improve on.

What team, on UGA's schedule, has the defensive firepower that Oregon has? Do you think they will fare any better? If you shut down the perimeter, what will you do about the interior...or over the top? UGA is a 3-headed monster that can strike you where you aren't.

Was I really considered that farfetched in my predictions??? Or, did the media allow it's own narrative to stand in the way of their interpretation of the truth.

Like one of television's better correspondents (Reece Davis) said, in reflection of his decision to vote UGA #1, "We need to reflect what we "see" on the field, vice trying to validate previous predictions or projections" (Or words to that effect). That's good advice and that's exactly what I do. Anybody with an open mind could see that Bennett was as good or better than some of the previously lauded QB's, like Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, etal.....IMO.

Yep...that was me. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if McIntosh had "100 yds Rushing/ 100 yds Receiving". I was more confident in the Receiving yds, but, he could've easily done it, if he had been given the "touches". Oh well...it's coming. LOL

What???? You think you're gonna "name drop" our competition to death. LOL. In that case, I invoke the name of Johnny Unitas. LOL

Arch Manning is 2 or 3 yrs away from being a factor....MAYBE! IF.

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Stetson Bennett would look every bit like a Heisman contender?"

Hi