Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Samford live updates, score, analysis, injury news for Week 2 game

Comments

• GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Question DawgNation: Will we have a 1,000 yards rusher this year?

edited September 2022

The offensive line is massive, but are they physical enough to have a 1,000 yard rusher.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Another FG...good grief.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The way they are running, they may not have a 1000 combined rushing yards.

Bad decision by Bennett. Completely covered. 5 red zone trips, 3 fgs. That's sad.

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I dont think Kendall is 100 percent yet

Bennett just lost his stripes. How can you shine one week and look so bad the next. He makes poor decisions. This is not an SEC team. SC is salivating. Hopefully Kirby will let them have it at half time. He is being embarrassed. Dawgs...where are you? No let down allowed....lolol

It's not that Stamford looks better than Oregon..it is UGA looks much worse. Playing down to the competition..many of these points are FGs! Never reach the point spread this way. I am an emotional guy....so bear with me. LOL

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LOL...Good joke.

I don't read anymore into this game, than I did the G-Day game. The Dawgs are pulling punches and trying to get their run blocking squared away.

Bennett's throwing the ball a little high. That's usually an indication, that you're trying to put too much into your throw (or an sore arm issue). He needs to forget about the anti-hype regarding his velocity and just be himself.

I don't expect him to be in much longer, so, it doesn't matter much today. At least he's throwing to the right targets and his footwork and vision are on point. Throwing errors can be fixed.

Every QB gets the yips from time to time. Young had em in the 1st three Qtrs of the game vs Texas. He straightened it out in the 4th qtr.. Bennett won't be playing in the 4th qtr.. So, I guess we'll have to wait till next week to see the Glory of UGA's full offensive might. LOL

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bennett seems like he's throwing high today at times.

Seeing the o-line play this team, I'm going to say that Oregon probably just isn't that good.

I know there is no challenge, but they should be able to push this team around at the line of scrimmage. 7 red zone trips and now score 6 times, but with 3 fgs?

Dom!!!! Finally.

I say if Georgia is going to play like this with a FCS school... Please don't put them on the schedule. I don't want to see a game like this. I just wasted my money.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great to see Dom in the game! Gilbert clearly still dealing with issues...don't think his head is in the game.

Time to get Beck in...

It's a shame that the 3rd team isn't in on offense, then it would explain why they have looked so bad this half. That o-line, if it looks like that against Florida, may get pushed around.

I hope no one put money on the 52 points spread.