Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football 2023 schedule, dates, game locations announced

SystemSystem Posts: 10,435 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football 2023 schedule, dates, game locations announced

The SEC announced the 2023 Georgia football schedule on Tuesday night. Below you can find the full 2023 Georgia football schedule, dates and game locations for next season

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SufferinginAtlantaSufferinginAtlanta Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    SufferinginAtlantaSufferinginAtlanta Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

We’re playing Kentucky at a neutral site?

• Options
    DawgDad1958DawgDad1958 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

I love the Dawgs but we play too many cupcake teams in 2023.

• Options
    SnakeScott13SnakeScott13 Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

Can’t wait to send in my donation 🙄

• Options
    KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 80 ✭✭ Sophomore

Where is that tough game to start the season. To be elite you must beat elite teams. We need tougher games across the board. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    cbp1947cbp1947 Posts: 51 ✭✭✭ Junior

What a snoozer of a home schedule. Lane and Stoops providing the only entertainment…..

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a God Awful Home Schedule. How about changing UGA / uf to home and home?

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 257 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited September 2022

7 home games, 5 out of the first 6 games at home, cha ching for the Athens economy. Christmas in Sept. plus one in Oct. for Athens.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 257 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not our fault we had to give up Oklahoma. I was looking forward to that game.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Lane-Train in Athens, and checkered General Neyland Stadium, it should be interesting.

• Options
    DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

If you proclaim to be a reputable elite team you play reputable elite competition. Adding Ball State is embarrassing. You can not convince me that a more reputable team could have been found....at least get somebody we haven't played and devastated in the last ten years. UTSA could be convinced to come east and take our pay out. Change the date to the first game of the season....where there is a will there is always a way. I'd love to see how we do against App St or Marshall. The home Fans/students deserve much better

• Options
    RedPantsDawgRedPantsDawg Posts: 175 ✭✭✭ Junior

Horrible home schedule for season ticket holders. Ole Miss is the only one that is exciting.

• Options
    rtparkerivrtparkeriv Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

The Oklahoma game was going to be an away game, with them not coming to Athens until about 2030. We didn’t weaken our home schedule by losing that game, just added another bad game. I’m rethinking why I would want to donate to get these season tickets. I can buy single game tickets for a lot less and not bake at a September meaningless noon game in Athens, while standing in line for concessions and dirty, cramped bathrooms. Staying home and watching on TV sounds better.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2022

Seriously doubt the Big 12 will agree to give up their 2 cash cows to the SEC until the very last minute. So don't expect the 9 game SEC schedule until OK and TX join the SEC.

Good news: bad news. Should be relatively easy to go undefeated. Pretty underwhelming games for the fans.

This bad a home schedule may put additional pressure on UGA administration to bring the UGA/FU game to Athens.

• Options
    mnbdawgmnbdawg Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

Why is UGA giving up Oklahoma, yet Alabama is still playing Texas? Yeah I saw the BS line about future schedules, if the schedule can be changed for next year, then changing it for a game several years from now should be easy. This story line does not pass the smell test.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of the four non-conference games, Tech may be the worst team although UT -Martin and the North Avenue Trade School would be close.

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I like that the Tech game, which is in Atlanta, is listed as "vs". That's pretty appropriate, since it is pretty much a UGA home game. 🤣🤣