Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football winners and losers following uninspiring win over Kent State

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football winners and losers following uninspiring win over Kent State

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• rhclaghornrhclaghorn Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

Winner: Daijun Edwards - He’s the best guy to run the ball right now.

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agree with that 100%. Not sure if Milton is still recovering, but Edwards is killing it right now. Also would like to see Washington get more targets his way. He caught one in the game Saturday that was thrown well behind him and he is always a mismatch and open.

• WCHWCH Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dajun is showing that he is one of our best. He is a phenom! He breaks tackles in the open field and when he's in a crowd of tacklers he carries them with him for extra yards like a rugby player in a ruck.. I've said it since he was a senior at Colquitt County HS, "he's gonna be one of our best backs ever". Go Dawgs!!!

• PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If you don't know a saying, don't pretend like you do. I'll fix it, for you.

Fool me, once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"the 1st play of the game, he's (DWash) wide open, the play was to go to him", CKS, "Stetson he took a shot, being aggressive". I know CKS has said he wants everyone to be aggressive. SBIV's issues have come in from being too aggressive (equals reckless) . Everyone needs to be aggressive. The QB needs to be smart. Why pass up a "wide open" DWash for a much lower % bomb that's incomplete? Not smart from the QB position.

Was looking for #7 (offense) all game saturday and didn't see him on the sideline or in the game. After what happened last year have to wonder if we will see him again on the field for UGA. Just getting on the field ensures getting some looks to shine based on how UGA is passing more and spreading the ball around this season. Not sure why #7 can't see that.

Turnovers gave KSU hope. The longer they hung around the tougher they played. They wanted it more. UGA youth learned that if you just show up (and eat the rat poison) expecting to win easily, you're in trouble.

It is humorous that the Alabama fans are having a big laugh over the UGA "escape win" vs KSU. The UGA game vs unranked KSU, while closer than desired, was never in doubt. The AL vs unranked TX was in doubt the entire game. Truly and "escape" win. The KSU game is definitely a teaching game for the young Dawgs.

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

obviously you aren’t a fan of “the Office” series. He is quoting from that series and a character from that series. Actually, pretty funny if you know the reference.