Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kamari Lassiter brushes off viral Jamon-Dumas Johnson video: ‘Championship teams are led by players’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,435 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
imageKamari Lassiter brushes off viral Jamon-Dumas Johnson video: ‘Championship teams are led by players’

ATHENS – Georgia cornerback Kamari Lassiter does not see the big deal about his viral exchange with Jamon Dumas-Johnson in the Missouri game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“I thought he handled that well, and he’s had the same thing where he’s gotten on people, because he certainly has great work ethic and earned the right to hold people to our standard.”

He handled it very well, and it's difficult to believe he's only a Sophomore when he demonstrates that kind of maturity. There are a lot of NFL players that would not handle that situation nearly as well. This looks like leadership in the making for Kamari Lassiter. GO Dawgs!

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

For a good player to "take" that type of criticism, and use it to improve, is a very special form of leadership in itself. Accepting accountability is great leadership.

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I had no doubt that this was the case.

Side note: I NEVER comment on typos or things like that on Dawgnation. These guys crank out articles left and right, and I understand how things get missed. This one really bugged me, though: “Their familiarity with each other creates a level of respect between the two that allows the two of them to know there is a real level of respect between the two players.” What it actually says is that their level of respect allows them to know that there is a level of respect.

Yes.

Anyhow, GO DAWGS!